Vacancy - Admin & Accounts Officer
Prognosy is a fast-growing retailer of pharmaceutical products and essential needs of households. We live our mission of helping to improve the wellbeing of people. With the help of the great talents that constitute our workforce, we are known for consistently delivering value to our clients, customers, and the communities that we serve. We currently operate retail stores in Abuja and Lagos.
About this role
Prognosy is seeking an Account/Administrative Officer who will develop and manage all accounting, financial and administrative operations of the company. S/he will lead and drive efforts to structure, develop, and administer the accounting and financial systems and policies and general administration and management of the company. S/he will report to the Managing Director. At Prognosy, our work makes daily impact on people, and we strive to keep our reputation of good deeds by hiring staff that are aligned with our corporate values of integrity, selflessness, customer centeredness, humility, and respect. This position will be based in Abuja.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and reporting of accounts and financial statements
- Engaging with the management, colleagues, suppliers and clients for proper bookkeeping and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Coordination and organization of payment for invoices and monitoring of financial transactions
- Administration of payrolls
- Advising on and controlling of income and expenditure
- Provision of tax planning services with reference to current legislation and administration of tax returns
- Financial forecasting, expenditure analysis, risk analysis and auditing
- Provision of support in general administration
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, income tax compliance or related fields. Candidates with OND and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in similar areas would be considered.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial zeal and interest
- Quantitative and methodical orientation with analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude and ability to multi-task and work beyond the primary call of duty
- Proficiency in IT and use of Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Experience in general administration and management will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title (Account Officer) as the subject of the mail. This position is open until a suitable candidate is recruited
Visit one of our Stores today.
We might be in a location close to you or somewhere you will be visiting soon. We welcome you to come experience our outstanding services and try our quality products.