What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to maintain penile erection for satisfactory sexual performance
What are the causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
There are so many factors that can cause or contribute to ED. They include:
- Vascular Conditions like High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol (Elevated LDL Levels),
- Some Medications like Beta Blockers, Diuretics, Calcium Channel Blockers
What is the treatment for Erectile Dysfunction?
- Treatment measures include addressing the causative (underlying) disorders.
- Changing the causative medications to alternatives that have less effects on penile erection
- Use of medications like phosphodiesterase Inhibitors – Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Regular Exercise
- Healthy Diet
Please do not use any of the drugs listed here without the advice of your healthcare provider.
Learn more about Erectile Dysfunction at https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/444220-overview